Mobile Optometry For Your Community
Sea to Sky Optometry is proud to offer specific optometry services through a mobile clinic that can reach many communities in the region surrounding Pemberton.
Where Do You Provide Mobile Service?
To date, we have provided mobile services to the following communities:
- Bella Coola – Nuxalk Nation
- Mount Currie – Lil’wat Nation
- Pavilion Lake – Ts’kw’aylaxw First Nation
- Rivers Inlet – Wuikinuxv Nation
- In-SHUCK-ch Nation – Q’aLaTKu7eM First Nation
- SkookumChuck – Skatin Nations
- Port Douglas – Tipella First Nation
- D’Arcy – N’Quatqua
- Klemtu – Kitasoo / Xai’Xais First Nation
What Services Does Your Mobile Clinic Provide?
We currently offer the following services through our mobile clinic:
- Comprehensive eye exams for people and families of all ages
- Eyeglasses that are fully covered by Pacific Blue Cross and First Nations Health
Contact us today for more information and to book your mobile clinic visit!